- Drum brakes according to DIN 15435
- Brakes for steel works and heavy duty operation according to HWN 1964 and DIN 15435
- Disk brakes for electro-hydraulic thrusters
- Safety disk brakes
- Special constructions for electro-hydraulic, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical or magnetic thrusters
KoRo IBS Drum Brakes
(PDF, 2.4 MB)
Specific features of KoRo IBS drum brakes
Brakes are made according to DIN 15 435, therefore interchangeability is guaranteed.
Drum brakes are delivered inclusive of brake shoes. Design according to DIN 15 435 with steel bushings, brake shoe clamp spring, brake lining HWN μ = 0,4 bonded, all bolts, tie rod and crossed bolt made of stainless steel, nuts and cotter pins are zinc plated, maintenance free bushings, inclusive 2 components top coat RAL blue 80 μm.
A closed spring tube will protect the spring from damage and contamination.
Brake torque is adjustable, brake torque scale in fire proof design with Nm-graduation for coefficient of friction μ=0,4
Synchro-lift-mechanism guarantees automatically an even lifting gap between brake lining and brake drum. In connection with an automatic wear adjustment (AVN) the lifting gap will remain even over the entire wear range.
Cover made of makrolon (impact and shatter proof plastic) 5 mm thick incl. cut outs for shaft and brake drum according to drawing. Condition of brake is visible through cover, without a need of demounting.
Fall-in damping to slow down the brake torque application within the last third of the brakelift. The advantage to a lowering valve is the time delay action of the closure starts shortly before the brake linings touch the brake drum, and the fall-in-time is not as distinctly influenced as with a lowering valve.
Option and accessories (selection):
- Automatic wear adjustment (AVN)
- Brake lining riveted or riveted and bonded
- Differend lining qualities and coefficient of friction
- Greaseable bearings (bushings)
- Special design for horizontal or suspended mounting with support
- Limit switches and monitoring devices for brake indication, brake lining wear, temperature etc.
- Hand lifting device
Linings, Brake Shoes and Brake Drums acc. to DIN 15431 and DIN 15435
(PDF, 1.7 MB)
Drum brake linings according to DIN 15 435 part 3 for agriculture and industrial applications. The friction material is asbestos free, flexible with caoutchouc/ synthetic resin and metal fibre coating or as woven brake lining, impregnated, flexible, light brown, asbestos free. To bond or to rive. Design in form E, compression-molded or as flexible bulk stock.
Brake shoes according to DIN 15 435 part 2 for drum brake according to DIN 15 435 part 1.
- Of aluminum with steel bushings without holes
- Of aluminum with steel bushings with holes
- Of steel without holes
- Of steel with holes
- Special brakes shoes
Brake drums according to DIN 15 431 for drum brakes according to DIN 15 435 part 1. Design with and without hub. For elastic couplings and for pin type couplings.
- Of GGG40 manufactured from solid
- Of C45 manufactured from solid
- Special brake drums
New line of brake shoes according to DIN 15 435 part 2 and of special brake shoes. New bonding and riveting with linings according to DIN 15 435 part 3 or with special linings for brake shoes with special measures
If you have brake shoes where the lining must be exchanged, send us your brake shoes and we will take care about it.
Download (PDF files)
To view the PDF files you need Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
If you need further information or have questions, we are happy to assist you. > Contactgo to top